Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party



Check out the Ultimate Blog Party! The Ultimate Blog Party is about building online friendships.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice meeting you! You sound like you have such a beautiful family! I am a little late to the blog party but I like yours! I’m still having a little party at my place too!

    I'm not a mom yet myself but I'm thinking that may change one day soon! I'm trying to get the DL from moms on "the stuff they don't tell you beforehand!" haha.

    Can't wait to pick your brain! And please feel free to share your advice or secrets anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites