Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers for the president

Foremost we need to pray......

Then educate ourselves.....

Sometimes I have conversations with men and women who say, "President Obama really hasn't done anything to hurt the pro-life movement". I don't always know what to say. I know that he is Pro-choice and intent on making abortions, contraceptives and stem cell research available for all. Let there be no question, President Obama supports the culture of death. So in light of these 'conversations' I found some sobering information.

Lifenews.com listed a fascinating article here about what the President has really done. I will give you some highlights:

January 22, 2009 - Releases statement restating support for Roe v. Wade decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions and has resulted in at least 50 million abortions since 1973.

January 23, 2009 - Forces taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. Decison to overturn Mexico City Policy sends part of $457 million to pro-abortion organizations.

February 27, 2009 - Starts the process of overturning pro-life conscience protections President Bush put in place to make sure medical staff and centers are not forced to do abortions.

March 5, 2009 - The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, made the invitation list as did other pro-abortion groups.

March 9, 2009 - President Barack Obama signed an executive order forcing taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites