Monday, March 23, 2009

Notre Dame Scandal



If you haven't heard, Notre Dame has decided to have President Obama speak at their commencement ceremony this school year. This poses a multitude of problems when we look at a major Catholic university honoring a man who directly opposes so many of our Catholic beliefs.


I am amazed by the number of men and women who are signing this petition. It is pretty strange to think that such a predominantly Catholic college would seek and support someone who is trying to make abortions easier to obtain. It is contradiction at its finest.


You can sign a petition asking the President of Notre Dame to reconsider this decision here.


You can read the article put out by Notre Dame here.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Tara! I hadn't heard about it. Wow! I can't believe that they chose President Obama to speak. I'll be signing that petition!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites