Saturday, March 28, 2009

JPII's beatification




This makes me so happpppyy!!!

JPII'S BEATIFICATION: It has been resported that Pope John Paul II will be beatified on April 2, 2010. This is just five years after his death. I am so excited! Love him! It's amazing how just finding a picture of him moves my heart :-)




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, I love JPII what an amazing man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy too, I hadn't heard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger Soutenus said...

    Isn't that wonderful!!

    I had heard it was reported by the Polish News last week. . . is it official?

    I responded to you over at A Catholic Notebook -- please do share the info here and ask others to pass it on!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites