

Christian Family Organizer
Life has really been coming at me! I wish I had a little more time to blog... So many great things to share. Please continue to check for new blogs and for now I thought I would give away a few Christian planners.....
My good friend over at http://www.thriftyandchicmom.com/ has generously shared some planners for me to give away to you!
These planners are fantastic. It is called the Christian Family Organizer and I have three to give away. The website can be found here. The planners are created by Amy Knapp. There are three different planners including the regular family planner, the maternity family planner and the ones I have to give away, the Christian Family Planner.
I immediately took to this planner for several reasons.
First, it is spiral bound which I love because it makes it so much easier to keep it open to any page I need.
Second, it offers a nice two page month by month calendar.
Third, it offers a place to list 'things to do', 'prayer and praise', 'menu planning' and 'Grocery'.
Fourth, the Menu and Grocery part are perforated so it can be torn out and taken with you to the grocery store! (Nice touch!)
Fifth, throughout the planner there are great scriptural references. (And who doesn't need a little inspiration!)
Sixth, there is a family budget planner, babysitter information, a place for information about the children for the babysitter, babysitter phone numbers, childrens' play friends section, childrens' organization references, parents' organization references, address and phone number section and even a web address/ login section!
Seventh, there are handy little stickers that can help highlight certain events.
The planner is functional, user friendly, offers enough room for all a mom's needs and can be easily transported.
To enter tell me in a comment why you want this planner.
For more entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Subscribe by email to Modern Catholic Mom
* Blog abut this giveaway with a link back
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me
Giveaway open to US residents only, ends 4/4 at midnight.
I would love to have this planner! I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant, and one of the things I've been working on is getting more organized. I know it will be key to manage the new part of my life. This planner would definitely get me off on the right foot!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this planner because I really need some help getting organized!! Life with 2 little ones is so crazy!
ReplyDeleteteriannm AT gmail DOT com
What a wonderful planner! I use a spiral bound calendar already that runs from July to July, but it is so dull and boring. This planner is so much more fun and it is way more functional. I have lists written in so many different places: weekly budget, grocery list, to do list, calendar, babysitter info., etc. This calendar/planner will keep everything in one place for me hence, simplifying my life. I am a busy mother of 4 boys; my youngest was born December 8th, 2008 so I need to be totally organized so I can better spend time doing what I love: taking care of my family. Please enter me in your giveaway. I can be reached at amy.cara@cox.net or http://catholicmomintheoc.blogspot.com Thanks..... Amy Cara
ReplyDeleteWow! That planner sounds AWESOME. My husband and I are trying to make our lives a little less chaotic and having a planner to keep track of all the lists that I make, and his schedule, and the baby's schedule would be perfect!!!! Hoping to have more kids, and this would be a nice way to "chart" some things with out it being on the large dry-erase calendar that we have on the pantry door!
ReplyDeleteNICE!
Peace--Betsy P.
I used to not be much into planning but anymore I'm getting more and more into it. I would love to be entered. =)
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of trouble keeping organized, especially now with a 1-month old. This planner looks like it would be a lot of help. Thanks!
ReplyDelete