Faith and Family- Small successes:
My three successes this week:
1. I made Valentine's for Olivia's little friends and they turned out pretty cute. I had some extra time on my hands (you know, time that could have been spent cleaning out the closet or doing dishes) stamped her cards and taped lollipops inside.
2. I had dinner with my husband at his hospital for the first time in weeks. Liv and I were able to go with Anthony to work before his shift and actually eat together as a family. It takes a lot of effort on our part because usually we have the little guy I nanny and mainly because the food is so um, unappetizing.
3. I finally bought a humidifier to help Liv sleep better at night. This is something I have been trying to do for a week and every time I am at a store I completely forget. So yesterday, after the hospital and of course during a brief hail storm I bought the humidifier which Liv calls her fireplace. :-)
Now it's your turn!
Tara, I find the fact that Olivia thinks her humidifier is her fireplace, seriously amusing. Thanks for that.
ReplyDelete