Monday, February 9, 2009

Interview me

Cassie at A Blessed Life sent me these fun interview questions. If you want to be interviewed too just email her.
Here goes a bit more about me...

1. With winter dragging on I am thinking about warmer weather. What is your favorite summertime activity? With my kids I love to go to the zoo, we love animals and our local zoo is great here in Columbus. By myself I LOVE floating in the pool on a hot summer day.

2. What would be on the menu for your ultimate birthday dinner? My ultimate birthday dinner would have crab cakes, shrimp, asparagus and cheesecake for dinner. I know that is not a meal just some random foods.

3. What household chores do you actually enjoy and which do you try to avoid at all costs? I enjoy cooking ( is that a chore?) I do not enjoy cleaning the bathroom at all!

4. What TV show, doesn't matter if it is current or not, would you choose to live in for one week? I have to say none, not a fan of any show that much but if I had too I currently like Psych they make me laugh, not sure I would want to live their though.

5. This is a classic, but I'm curious to know: If you could have three people, dead or alive, over for dinner, who would you have? My grandmother who passed away when I was younger, Pope John Paul II and Mother Theresa. A table full of family and inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I would LOVE your birthday dinner!! Those are some of my favorite foods. Especially asparagus. Not too many people like that one!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites