Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holy Baby DVD set Giveaway


Thanks for stopping by from the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival.

When I was pregnant with my first daughter my mother bought me the Holy Baby DVD set. This is a great set of DVD's based on the same principles as Baby Einstein yet centered around the Catholic faith. Volume 1 Seven Prayers in Seven Languages introduces your child to the Sign of the Cross, the Apostle's Creed, the Our Father, the Hail Mary, the Glory Be, O My Jesus and Hail Holy Queen in seven different languages including English, French, Spanish, Latin, Vietnamese, German and Portuguese. It is also full of vivid religious imagery and songs including Jesus Loves The Little Children, The Seven Joys of Mary, A Child's Morning Hymn and the Holy Baby theme song. Volume 2 Jesus Loves Me , He Is The Bread Of Life is full of upbeat faith filled songs, prayers of the mass and scripture passages.

My girls love their Holy Baby DVD's. They enjoy singing and dancing along with Volume 2 and find Volume 1 relaxing and peaceful as it teaches them prayers that are central to our Catholic faith. I highly recommend these videos to any catholic parent of children form birth to 7 years old. Holy Baby DVD's are available at many Catholic and Christian Book stores or at The Rosary Project online. I have 5 sets of the Holy Baby DVD collection to giveaway. To enter visit The Rosary Project and take a look at all of their great products. Come back here and in comment tell me what other product they make that caught your eye.

For more entries do any or all of the following: ( be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and include your email if it is not in your profile)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back
* Subscribe to our emails
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back ( leave your twitter name)
* Make a purchase from The Rosary Project website
*Email a friend about this giveaway with a link back ( be sure to CC moderncatholicmom ( at ) gmail ( dot) com )

Giveaway ends 2/7/09 at midnight, open to US residents.

63 comments:

  1. I loved the Holy Baby rompers for infants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out twitter.com/calledtobemom. I twittered about you! I love Holy Babies stuffed toys, Baby Scholastica is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Puzzle Rosaries for teaching children how to pray one. How great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a mom of four, I can't believe I haven't heard of these before! The Holy Baby toys were adorable! I would love the opportunity to view these videos and pass them on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puzzle rosaries do look great. My son is really into puzzles right now and it would be great for him. The t-shirts are cute too!

    mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote a post for you on my Mom Site!

    http://mommainflipflops.blogspot.com/2009/01/holy-baby-dvd-collection-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! I can't believe that I haven't seen these before. After looking at the site, I really like some of the clothes, especially the T shirts. Very cool!!
    Brandi
    lawyer180@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the baby girl pacer rosary. Thanks for entering me!
    unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to subscribe to your email. I also think that my boys would like the rosary puzzle. Keep up the great work Ellen and Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The puzzle rosary is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, can't believe I haven't heard of them. I love the rosary puzzle.

    purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow please enter me in for this i think my girl would injoy this to i now have you on my feed list as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. rosary puzzle
    Michele F

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the sports rosaries i wish there was a volleyball one for my daughter. I like that they are durable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the children's puzzle rosary!
    teriannm AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  16. A friend of my mom's lent her a Holy Baby DVD when we were visiting recently, and the kids were fascinated. We haven't gotten one yet but they are sweet! I like the wearable or puzzle rosaries on the site - interesting. I like that I feel like they might be more child-friendly; less likely to snap or lose beads, and with the breakaway functions, I wouldn't worry if the kids had them with a little less supervision and decided to put them on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweet
    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1150591512

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Bosco and Scholastica dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the service rosaries and I think the puzzle rosaries would be great for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! That Baby Scholastica doll is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the scholastica doll! But I'm definitely interested in seeing these movies. I love the baby einstein series!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  22. The "Baseball Wearable Rosary" caught my eye. I have never seen any sports rosaries before and all the sports ones are very unique.

    sallylynnsara@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the puzzle rosary. Thank you
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Puppy Grigio is so cute!

    amelia2007b@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the concept of this site to teach younger people about the rosarie in fun ways. The soccer rosarie is one of my favorites because I know a big soccer fan. Maybe they could have a tennis one one day too. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I went to the site, and I found that the BOGO for Rosaries for Soldiers is my favorite item. I buy a packet for me, nd they send a packet to a soldier. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think the doll set which my son loves to have actual characters to play with while he watches videos/shows would be awesome. Plus they are too stinkin cute!
    Tammy
    domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just visited the site and was very impressed. I'm always trying to find fun new ways to incorporate our faith into our daily routine. The dvds look great. My kids would love them. I also thought the puzzle rosaries were really cool. What a fun teaching tool that the whole family can use together while praying.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My baby would look really cute in the Holy Baby! onesie. Thanks for the giveaway!

    babychooch (at) gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  30. First let me say that the HoLY BABy site was totally new to me and I am SO glad I FOUnd iT!!
    I would probably pick the HolY BAby doll 4 pack but the DVD's are my absolute favorite!! This is perfect for the Catholic family and just what I have been looking for!!

    sgibbs58(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The puzzle rosary looks really neat. It could make the family rosary go a bit smoother if each person had their own decade to use.

    lauraoneill69 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is sooo sweet of you to offer this. Please enter me & thanks,
    Mark HECK
    stockpilesrus@comcast.net
    http://www.StretchThatDollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the little puppy. Very cute! Interesting stuff they have!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blogged at our site here!!!

    http://sgwearefamily.blogspot.com/


    sgibbs58(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Seven Prayers in Seven Languages looks good! Great giveaway! it is hard to find kid friendly CATHOLIC faith products!

    ReplyDelete
  36. emailed friends!!

    sgibbs58(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Okay I set up a twitter account just for this contest :)

    twitter name sgibbs58


    sgibbs58(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. The rompers are amazing. Thank you for the giveaway.
    valuedcustomer(at)live.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Holy Baby Jesus Loves Me DVD

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the holy baby rompers. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I LOVE these DVD's. I just don't have them.
    smn91402@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I wish I had known about these earlier. These videos look great. I checked out their site and noticed the sport rosary. This would be great for my son who loves soccer.

    ~jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the Baby Boy Wearable Rosary, I wish I would have known about the movies with my oldest. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. The puzzle rosaries are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted your giveaway! (My username is @ThriftyJinxy)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the rosary for soldiers since I have loved ones that have been/are/will be going to war. Thanks for the opportunity! This is the 1st Catholic/frugal blog I have seen.
    rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I tweeted about this contest - mommainflipflop

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Children's Wearable Rosary is a great product. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the baby girl wearable rosary
    jceko77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am a subscriber
    jceko77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the I am a Holy Baby romper!! :)

    genag2000@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. subscribed!

    genag2000@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. -Do not add this comment into contest but--

    is it midnight yet ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites