Well, basically America is a MESS... an executive order from the most pro-abortion President ever means NOTHING... and I'm happy to live in a Commonwealth that is suing the Federal Gov't (rock on, Virginia Republicans) . 59% of Americans are opposed to nationalized healthcare.. . and yet, it passed. Uhm hello Congress... you buffoons work for us. The largest bill ever and NO bo-partisan support. (Even Social Security and medicare had bi-partisan support!) Costing Americans $1 trillion... hold on to your wallets, folks. Never forget that this country once went to WAR over a small tax on TEA. Tea!
And, the nail in the coffin... the largest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade. Yikes.
....but God is BIGGER.
Did we need healthcare reform? YES. Did we need total gov't takeover? NO.
On Saturday,I protested this hoopla with about 40,000 other people on Capitol Hill. I think that says something about America. (Does that make us crazy members of the Tea Party Movement now? Perhaps.) Anyway, the only major news camera I saw there was FoxNews. Not surprising, but the liberal bias of the corrupt media still gets to me. Ugh. So. Annoying.
For updates... check our old faithful Drudge ... couple other sites I've been reading:
http://redstate. com/
http://hotair. com/
http://www.humaneve nts.com/
http://blog. aulaction. org/
http://www.suzyb. org/
Here's the roll call: http://www.foxnews. com/politics/ 2010/03/22/ house-roll- health-care- overhaul/
Repubs are trying to repeal: http://thehill. com/blogs/ blog-briefing- room/news/ 88323-house- and-senate- republicans- quick-to- release-repeal- bills
As for what exactly is in the bill... well.... I (like many members of Congress) haven't had time to actually read the darn thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)