Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

There is something about the celebration of motherhood that just sits right with me. I had a great day with my daugher, husband, mother and one of my sisters. All day Olivia kept telling me and whoever else would listen 'Happy Mother's Day!'. I am pretty sure she even told the waiter at one point.

It is a good thing that we get one day to celebrate. One day to honor the absolute beauty of being a mother. I hope and pray that your day was peaceful and full of 'Happy Mothers Day!'



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great mother's day. I did too!

    God Bless,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day! Good. :) You deserve it.

    I had a nice Mothers Day, too. My son made me a card in preschool, and I swear I will keep it forever.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites