
Well it's official Barack Obama is now our president and while this scares me to death I feel we must find a way as Christians to see the good. Mind you I am not saying support his stance on abortion or any other of his heinous ideas but I do feel there are a few bright-ish things we can focus on.
First I am proud of our country for electing a man of mixed race. We have come very far as a nation and should be very proud of ourselves for that.
Second I think it is wonderful that people are being so passionate about politics and the future of our country. I only wish they were educating themselves on the facts and being passionate about the real issues and not the smoke screen Obama has fed them.
Unfortunately that is all I have on positive notes, but we must not lose hope and we must keep praying for a conversion of heart. Think how powerful it would be if this man who so many are blindly following would become pro-life. Who knows with God all things are possible.
It's been very hard for me to find anything positive when it comes to Obama. I hope the prayers for Conversion of Heart helped and he makes changes that are good - not evil. I've been trying to pray and not dwell on it.
ReplyDelete