Thrifty & Chic Mom hosts a thing called Focus Friday where you lay out your focus goals for the coming week and then come back the next week and report on how you did and lay out more goals. Lately I have felt a bit lazy in my faith so I am going to use Focus Friday to encourage me to be more active. Here is my focus for the upcoming week:
- Go to confession and put it on my calendar every month so I get back in the habit of going once a month
- Focus on teaching my daughter the virtue of patience
Thanks for participating and good luck!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, patience. The thing about choosing to focus on that is that God will make sure situations come your way to strengthen your/your daughter's patience...I think it is something we all wish we had more of!
ReplyDeleteThanks you for this. I found it to be inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI need to focus on the same.
I need to make it to Confession, and not just teach my boys patience, but I need to really work on it, myself.
This week I'll focus on that & being less of a complainer with our packing/unpacking/moving.
This week I will make it to one extra Mass. Tuesday and maybe even Thursday if I am feeling up to it... (two toddlers + cold + early morning = my excuse!) :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck this week. Glad you joined in the fun. I just joined this week and I am very excited.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nannyadventures.com/focus-friday/focus-friday-2-i-am-joining-in/
I really like this Focus on Friday. I need it, especially right before the weekend when things get really crazy here. I need to get back into the regular swing of monthly confession. Everytime my husband and I go together we say it's so uplifting and then it goes to the way side. =( I need to work on being happy and not down from being sick.
ReplyDelete