Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sad to go...

Hi everyone it is Ellen. I am sure you have been wondering where I have been lately and the answer is busy and sleeping. This pregnancy has really wiped me out and forced me to re-evaluate my priorities and whether or not my time reflects them properly. Modern Catholic Mom is an exciting new venture that I have truly enjoyed with my dear friend Tara, unfortunately my family comes first. As I found my self too tired each night to write a post I realized that I was neglecting a great site that has so much potential.

When I started this site with Tara I was thrilled at the possibility of letting my catholic voice be heard and sharing my thoughts and all the great things going on in the catholic world with you our great readers. Well since I have not been able to give this site the proper attention I have decided to leave it in the capable hands of Tara. I originally wanted to team up with Tara because I love her honesty and her openness when she writes about what inspires her and what challenges her as a catholic mom. Tara has so many great things to share with you so keep coming back for more great articles on being a catholic mom, giveaways of great products to help you and your family grow in faith and updates on things happening in the world that affect you as a catholic.

I hope to be able to do some guest posts as my world gets back in order but for now please stop by and say Hi to me at my other online home Thrifty & Chic Mom. I have truly enjoyed getting to know many of you through your blogs and will continue to stop by. I have been blessed and challenged by all of you in my walk as a catholic mom and I thank you for that. God Bless and keep praying.

3 comments:

  1. Ellen,
    you will be missed, but I'm hopeful you'll be guest posting here & there. :)
    Good for you for having the courage to set this aside.
    Prayers for you and the new baby growing! Stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ellen!

    You know I will miss you, but e-mail and Thrifty and Chic I will visit! =) I will continue to read Tara's posts and I look forward to getting to know her better. I know how pregnancy goes, belive me I was just there a month ago. *Hugs* Things will get better soon.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine this was a difficult decision for you, but I commend you for accepting your limitations (something I struggle with) and for humbling yourself. God bless you, and good luck on all of your ventures. I'll be sure to stop by Thrifty and Chic.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites