Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soul Searching

I think I mentioned the lovely Jehovah's Witnesses that I have been talking to over the past few weeks....  It has been a wild ride for sure.  Here are they things I have figured out:

1.  JW's really know their Bible.

2.  They are very passionate about their faith.

3.  I am being so challenged to get into Scripture and really look at what it means.

4.  I never realized how much of my Catholic faith I did not know until I met these ladies.

5.  I can't believe how much I thought I did know about Catholicism.

6.  I am burning with the desire to know more and more about Catholicism!

7.  We are all called to evangelization.... and we need to be educated and prepared before we begin.

8.  Catholicism is not for the weak at heart!  There are so many things that must be researched and looked in to!

9.  I am in love with Catholicism.

If anyone has had any experience with JW's and would be willing to email me I would SO appreciate it!  Thanks :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. isn't it wonderful when we are challenged? definately always makes me take a look deeper into theological issues that i hadn't necessarily delved into that much before...makes you much stronger in your faith than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wonder how strong I am. I know I can always learn more. We have a very rich Faith. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites