Thursday, October 29, 2009

I luv Seinfelds Bride
















First let me give credit where credit is due. Seinfelds wife has does wonders in my life. I now am almost a pro at putting various healthy veggies in almost anything I can. Don't get me wrong, we still eat regular veggies during dinner, sometimes as a snack... But now... now I am in control of veggie consumption and NO whining! I have purchased 'Deceptively Delicious' and have been using it for awhile. But this my friends, takes the veggie cake.

Spinach and eggs. 'Halloween Eggs'. Frankenstein eggs. And it worked. Oh how it worked!

2 comments:

  1. I have this book and will have to try that recipe. I'm embarrased to say that I wanted this book so badly for Christmas, and haven't made even one recipe from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny... looking at these pictures these eggs sure look gross! :) Luckily my little one loved 'em!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites