I have some great DVD reviews and giveaways planned for this week so make sure to check back regularly.
PRAYER INTENTION:
I have a friend who is having a c-section today. She has been told by doctor's that her little girl Eva has cystic hygroma, a heart defect, and a bi-lateral cleft lip. All of these abnormalities in conjunction with each other mean a fatal diagnosis - usually Turner's Syndrome or Trisomy 13 or 18. Please keep mommy, baby and their family in your prayers today. Thank you Jesus that mom made the decision to keep the baby and allow her to have the chance at life. You can read more about the family here.
On a parting note I will leave you with this:
Yesterday at Church my three year old and I were standing in the foyer. I had her in my arms and she was looking up at the ceiling sprinkled with built-in lights. Her daddy will usually life her high up so she can touch the ceiling in our home. She asked me if I would lift her during Mass and I told her no. She replied by saying, 'But mom, I need to change the light bulbs for Mary!'
Ha!

Glad to have you back! We missed you! Hope all went well with your move to your new home. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute from your little one! Tell her to keep helping Mary out with those little details!
Prayers for your friend.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are back, I like reading Modern Catholic Mom's. I bet your new home is lovely.
That is absolutely adorable from your daughter, thank you for sharing.