Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One2Believe Faith Based Toys Giveaway

About a year ago I heard Theresa Tomeo interview a man from the toy company One2Believe and he was talking about their new line of faith based toys. He spoke about what he called "the battle for the toy box" and how toys are becoming more sexualized especially for girls. As a mom of 2 girls this spoke right to my heart, I do not want my girls playing with Bratz dolls or dolls that wear provocative clothing. His company has come out with line of faith based toys that are just as engaging and well made as any other toy on the market with one exception they are based on bible characters. That is right now your child can play make believe with Mary, Esther, Jesus, David, Paul and so many more. Not only are these dolls very appealing to young kids but they talk telling the story of the Bible character. When I gave my daughter her Mary doll she was mesmerized as Mary told her story and remarked at how beautiful she was. You can even stop and start Mary as she talks. The words Mary speaks are direct quotes from the Bible so your child will be learning scripture while playing.
These great dolls are part of the Messengers of Faith collection and believe it or not can even be found at select Target and WalMart stores. One2Believe is generously giving one of you your choice of either the Jesus or Mary doll. To enter visit One2Believe and check out all the toys they have to offer. Come back here and tell me in a comment what product you like (besides Mary and Jesus). Be sure to leave your email if it is not available in your profile. For more entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry:

*Blog about this giveaway with a link back
*Subscribe to our emails
*Twitter about this email with a link back
*Email a friend abut this giveaway with a link back ( be sure too CC moderncatholicmom@gmail (dot)com)

Giveaway ends 2/28 at midnight open to US residents only.

31 comments:

  1. Neat! I like the P31 Leah doll! My daughter would love a Mary doll, too!

    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Esther Messenger of Faith doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/sumrthyme/status/1222707672

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love One2Believe's "Paul Messenger of Faith." Though I'd want to keep it, I'd give it to my good friend named Paul.

    Wonderful giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tweeted you here!
    http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1223062693

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tales of glory noah's ark set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! So cool! I love the P31 doll....Elisabeth! I never see dolls or anything with the name spelled that way... that's how my name is spelled! :) But I think my son would probably love the Samson and Goliath action figures...too bad that they are currently sold out. I definitely like the Sea of Galilee set...Jesus looks Soooo cute and friendly. I want to talk to him! :)

    Betsyburt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend Kristi would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also like to subscribe please!!!!
    betsyburt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paul Messenger of Faith
    I thought this would be great since this is the year dedicated to St. Paul. My older nephews would like the figurines. What a great idea!! Thanks for the opportunity!
    rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Jesus Loves Me Bear! ~ :) Cute items! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Esther Messenger of Faith doll.
    helencutie06@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry I'm not sure if my comment went through before. I like the noahs ark set.

    mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Tales of Glory Nativity Set
    They are great :)
    liza121870 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Tales of Glory Nativity Set!

    Thanks for such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great! I love the Moses and Paul dolls. What a fun giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for letting us know about this site. I was just complaining 2 days ago about Bratz dolls and how inappropriate those were.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am not able to leave a comment for the giveaway b/c the word verification isn't working. Didn't know if it is just my computer or not.
    Thanks,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  19. My girls would luv the Elisabeth Doll!

    Thanks for a Wonderful Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, I can't believe this... Just the other day my son who is turning 5 in 2 weeks told me he wanted a Jesus doll for his birthday, and I told him there was no such thing! This is so cool to find out about, LOL. I checked out their site, and we also like the Noah doll. Thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your dolls. I remember seeing them a few years ago, and liking them then, also. I really like the ones from Messagers of Faith, like Esther and St. Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My son would love the spirit warriors. He loves faith based toys!
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    kurtntoni at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love this for my son. I love the Paul Messenger of Faith and the Glory of Galilee playset! These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! My email is shaeded at tds dot net
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the nativity set. Its just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Proverbs 31 dolls! What a great idea for alternatives to to Bratz and the like!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the David doll for my boys. Thanks
    shannon(dot)rainer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tales of Glory Nativity Set...Love it!

    GvnJCmyALL@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read your article on Dave Socha. I think what Mr. Socha is doing with his new line is Awesome! I even took it one step further. Please read my story.

    My name is Adrienne M. Dixon, President and Chief Executive Officer of T.UP.A.C. (Train up a Child) International, LLC. T.UP.A.C. is a new faith-based toy company that markets toys, dolls, action figures, figurines, games, and other collectors’ items that help introduce a fun way to teach children the importance of adopting spiritual principles early in life.

    Our products include heroes of the bible such as David, Daniel, Moses, Mary, Joseph, Queen Esther, Peter, etc. We also offer our new line of “Men/Women of the Cloth” action figures. This product is novel to the toy industry. The men and women of the cloth action figure depict real life spiritual leaders as superheroes in Christ and action figures for the Lord. The action figure has a voice recordable chip, whereas a minister’s voice is recorded to recite a scripture for a child to hear.

    T.UP.A.C. debuted its first action figure in December 2008 of a well-known member of the clergy in the South Jersey area, Bishop David G. Evans. He is pastor of Bethany Baptist Church, a 27,000 multicultural congregation of believers in Lindenwold, NJ and prelate to the Abundant Harvest Fellowship of Churches, an international fellowship with more than 175 churches in the United States, Africa, and India. In the rear of the action figure there is a button, when pressed, you will hear in Bishop Evan’s voice; “Faith acts as a thing is so, even when it’s not so, that it might be so.”

    No other company in the world is marketing our featured item. We have a patent pending that once approved, will allow us to exclude others from profiting from our company’s unique product. With this protection, we can keep this invention within the scope of God’s vision.

    In addition to helping children learn biblical scriptures and principles, this would be an excellent fundraiser for the churches, daycares, schoold, youth organizations etc. and a fun opportunity for the youth in your church to recognize the “Shepherd” God has given them.
    Thank you in advance for your time and may God continue to Bless you!

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcomed. Please remain respectful! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites